Friday, October 24, 2008

Bleh!

It is one of those mornings when all seems wrong. It’s not like I haven’t had a morning like this in ages but its just that today I hope to write it off.

I am just so restless about so many things, there are things that don’t seem correct, I don’t know how to go about them, there is uncertainty all around…I suddenly don’t know if there is anyone I can talk about this to.

Generally I feel like talking it out with my Mum but Nani is not doing well and I dont want to make things worse for her.She can do with out my nonsense for some time .

There is just too much going on in my tiny li’l head, I guess.

Hopefully you guys are having a better time
Have a nice day,
RP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there.. hang on. if u look around, nobody seems to be going thru a good time. not really sure why, but i guess we have to just stop thinking too much and just appreciate life. well.. just my 2 cents there..
btw, HAPPY DIWALI :)